1 or 2-Hour Board/ALCO Training via Zoom
Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM EST
Instructor is Bridget Balesky, President
Call 800-332-8188 for information and the cost for a 1 or 2-Hour Board/ALCO interactive Zoom ALM Training Session. The cost includes an extensive institution-specific outline on selected topics, and our review of ALM & Key Ratios Reports.
Training is tailored to meet the specific education needs of your Board & ALCO
- Board Governance begins with training and Board education;
- Extensive institution-specific analysis and preparation by Brick & Associates on your behalf;
- In concert with Brick & Associates, management selects topics so training meets your needs;
- 1 or 2-hour interactive Zoom training is an efficient use of Directors’ time;
- Participants are encouraged to ask questions;
- Training Certificate will be sent to the CEO following the training session; and
- The certificate, outline, and any reports should be included in the Board Packet and shown to examiners.
Board/ALCO Training Testimonials
“Bridget does a great job in making interest rate risk applicable to all levels of understanding as well as how it applies to each position of the credit union.”
“Bridget’s tailored Board Training is excellent and is a valuable jump start for any new Board members and a perfect refresher course for credit union staff.”
“I just wanted to extend my thanks for a great training session. The Board commented on how well the information was presented and how easy it was to understand and follow along. I can tell you that the Board was completely engaged for the entire two hours! Your analysis was so timely given the ALM challenges we are facing. You’ve provided a fresh perspective and I fully believe it will make my job so much easier as we continue these discussions.”
Ready to Setup your Board/ALCO training?
Contact our office at 800-332-8188 for more information or