2-Hour Board/ALCO Live Video
Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM EST
Instructor is Bridget Balesky, VP
Call Bridget at 800-332-8188 for information and the cost for a 2-Hour Board/ALCO live video ALM Training Session. The cost includes an extensive credit union-specific outline on selected topics, our review of ALM & Key Ratios Reports, and the 2-hour live video Training session.
Training is tailored to meet the specific education needs of your CU
- Credit union-specific, detailed outline, handouts on topics of CU’s choice;
- Extensive analysis and preparation by Brick & Associates on your behalf;
- Management selects topics so training meets your needs; and
- Material prepared by Brick & Associates depends on topics selected.
Board Training is an efficient way to get your Directors the knowledge they need
- 2-hour live video training is an efficient use of Directors’ time;
- Participants are encouraged to raise questions during the training; and
- Board Governance begins with training and Board education.
Board Training is recommended and sometimes required by examiners
- Training Certificate will be sent to the CEO following the training session; and
- The certificate, outline, and any reports should be included in the Board Packet and shown to examiners.
Board/ALCO Training Testimonials
“Bridget does a great job in making interest rate risk applicable to all levels of understanding as well as how it applies to each position of the credit union.”
“I just wanted to extend my thanks for a great training session. The Board commented on how well the information was presented and how easy it was to understand and follow along. I can tell you that the Board was completely engaged for the entire two hours! Your analysis was so timely given the ALM challenges we are facing. You’ve provided a fresh perspective and I fully believe it will make my job so much easier as we continue these discussions.”